Important Information

You are not required to obtain a Canada Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) if:

  • You hold a USA Green Card
  • You are entering Canada by land or sea
  • You are a crew member, a civil aviation inspector or an accident investigator who are or will be working while in Canada
  • You are a diplomat accredited by the Government of Canada
  • You are a French citizen who lives in Saint Pierre and Miquelon and is flying directly to Canada from St. Pierre and Miquelon

For Best Results, Sign In Or Create An Account Sign In/Create Account

Destination Details

Traveller Information

We Recommend

We recommend additional services to help you get documents you need for your trip. Select the service(s) you would like to add to your order.

eVisa Priority Service

Move your application to the front of the queue with our eVisa Priority Service. Learn More

Service Fees

Payment Method

Invoice Address
Terms of Use