CIBT provides customised tools and content to support the unique travel needs of corporate employees. CIBT will create a customised web portal that provides employees with simple and up-to-date instructions on how to get a travel visa and passport service. By utilising a customised web portal, our partners have ease of access to necessary application forms, the latest updates on visa and passport requirements, and online order tracking. Corporate travel managers can easily track activity through our on-line status check.
CIBT’s Unique Services for Corporations
- Out of Hours Service. CIBT operates the UK’s only out of hours acceptance and processing service. To accommodate our clients travel needs, CIBT staffs an out of hours duty manager to assist clients with last minute or emergency travel visa and passport processing. By appointment, work can be delivered to our office before or after normal business hours. Our Out of Hours Service ensures that your client’s visa application is attended to that evening and ready for lodging the next day.
- Airport Meet & Greet Delivery. CIBT helps clients meet the tightest of travel deadlines with our Airport Meet & Greet Delivery services. We will arrange for couriers to collect passports at the airport from arriving travellers in need of expedited processing. We can also coordinate the delivery of passports for departing travellers who have applied for urgent last minute visas.
- Proprietary Database. CIBT customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. CIBT provides each traveller with a customised Information Pack that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Global Coverage. CIBT has over 31 offices in 11 countries and is the market leader in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.
- Same Day Submittals. CIBT can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Schengen Visas. CIBT has accreditation at all Schengen embassies allowing third party submission. We are one of the few companies on the accredited list at the Embassies of France, Switzerland, and Hungary.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. CIBT distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.