CIBT and its subsidiary VisaCentral are proud to service clients across a broad range of industries. Over 5 Million Travellers have used our services to obtain the travel visas and passports necessary for entry into nearly every country in the world.
We deliver customised and flexible solutions to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes - from the world’s largest corporations to single-offices - and across industries of all types including cruise lines, tour operators and travel management companies. Organisations using CIBT and subsidiary VisaCentral are able to offer their employees or customers a full range of services to facilitate fast and easy international travel. We have the tools, experience, and global network necessary to effectively cut through red tape and expedite delivery of travel visas and passports.
Customised Service From CIBT Can Include:
- Customer Service Support. Fast, effective, and informed travel visa and passport experts available 12 hours a day.
- Management Reporting. CIBT can provide detailed reporting on a client’s account activity allowing clients to gain better insight into their total visa and passport expenditures.
- Important Alerts. CIBT will notify you of important updates in travel requirements and information.
- Onsite Service. CIBT can train and place staff at your business location or service your business needs by housing a dedicated team of support staff within our own offices.
- Dedicated Account Management. For large clients, CIBT can assign a dedicated account manager to manage your relationship. This senior CIBT staff member will be responsible for working on your behalf to ensure your satisfaction.
- Unique Services. CIBT provides a comprehensive line of unique travel services ranging from same day processing, late night drop off, airport meet and greet, and many more. We strive to provide unmatched service to meet our clients’ many travel needs.
- Co-Branded Web Portal. CIBT can customise the website that is used by a client’s employees or customers to reflect the client’s brand and to include special messaging.
- Real-Time Order Tracking. Travellers will receive an automated email when their application is received by CIBT, lodged with the issuing authority, and on its way back. CIBT’s online tracking tool allows users to access real time track and trace for applications that are in process.